i4000 Upgrade for QMC Cranes
to Replace W2175, W2180, W2190 Legacy Systems
i4000 Multipurpose Crane Indicator
Upgrade RaycoWylie W2175, W2180 & W2190 Systems.
If you have a QMC crane with a W2175, W2180 or W2190 you can use the existing load pin or single sheave dynamometer and add the i4000 display and cable reel to upgrade your system. The new system will monitor load, angle, length, radius, and ATB. And you can set load and angle limits for the alarm. Your new system will have the latest Canbus technology with a full-color customizable screen. This upgrade uses your existing load pin and ATB switch.
Can be read in full sun
Wireless and Hardwired Versions
Selectable units and languages
IP67 For open cabs
CE & OSHA compliant
CANBus for reliability
Most Cost-effective Crane Indicator
Easy to use
i4000 Crane Indicator
· All weather display rated IP67
· Fully sealed against weather and corrosion
· Display Dimensions 6..15" x 3.56" x 2.36"
· Screen Size: 3.5” LCD Color (320 x 240)
· Full color, multiple configurations
· Operating Temp -40 to 158 F (-40C to 70C)
· Power Supply Range 10V to 30V DC
· Output Relay 1 (2.5A)
· Audible Alarm: 80Db
· CANbus communication J1939
The i4000 Display is Fully Customizable
It can show your data in the style you prefer with any combination of sensors. From A2B or wind only to load, angle, radius, length, A2B & wind speed.
You can start with just A2B or wind speed and add more sensors later.